I Leak my Own Sensitive Information for the Sake of Efficiency
In case anyone is monitoring my website here are a few facts. It would be easier to call me and ask, but anyway:
1. I was not the first person in my social circle to leave my church.
2. Several people left or chose new positions before I took off.
3. I did not tell any of them to leave.
4. I was surprised when they left, because I did not know it was going to happen.
5. I do not know why every person left. Some told me. Others did not.
6. I did not tell them to go to New Dawn, because I did not know it existed.
7. No one told me to leave.
8. No one told me to try New Dawn. I asked people what they thought about it, and it sounded pretty good, so I decided to take a look.
9. More people are planning to leave or considering leaving, so yes, it will get worse. I have not injected them with drugs or put implants in their brains. I have no control over what they do. I did not put the idea of leaving in their heads. I don’t even know who all of them are.
10. I did recruit two friends.
Hope this saves you some time.Stumble it! Save This Page